About Me — Hey I’m Eve
The new publication:
Most Popular Story Right Now:
Favourite Articles This Month:
- 3 Reasons Why Happiness is Hard
- Being Content and Producing Consistent Content
- 3 Ways to Build More Grit
- Why I’m Chasing a ‘Buy a Farm and Build a Sustainable Business’ Kind of Rich
Most Viewed Articles of All Time:
- 6 Things This Letter From a Jehovah’s Witness Taught Me About Capturing Attention
- 6 Lessons From Malcolm Gladwell to Make You a Better Storyteller
- In Your Twenties? Fix Your Fragile Ego With These 16 Glaringly Obvious Life Lessons
- 6 Tips to Improve Productivity
Favourite Articles of All Time:
- Two Stanford Professors Reveal How to Rethink Your Passion
- Vincent Van Gogh’s ‘Inner Fire’ Theory Could Improve Your Career Happiness
- Why Chronic Procrastination is An Emotional Regulation Problem
Hey! So I’m Eve and I write on the internet. I work full-time, am currently studying for an MSc in Behavioural Science and am super passionate about science-led self-improvement. Fascinated by decision science (decision making) perhaps because I’m so bad at it! Website: www.eve-arnold.co.uk
Feel free to drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📚 Finish my book by August 2021
- ✏️ Write, write, write.
Top writer on Medium in Inspiration, Self Improvement
Morning Bagel — Make sure you follow us!
Morning Bagel is a new publication all about the stories that make us. You can check out how you write for us here. And you can also check out what we’re all about here. Actually, maybe read what we’re about before you apply to write for us. Give us a follow, go on.